“Rome Tour Tickets” reserves the right to cancel or modify any of your tours at any time for mitigating circumstances beyond our control. This may include strikes, bad weather, government rules, the tourism policy of Italy, and many other unavoidable situations.
If any of those situations arise below listed options may be suggested,
- Receive a refund or Gift Voucher (Subject to only the eligible candidate)
- Suggest another tour date or tour slot of the same tour (Subject to availability and Tour type. In this case, you have to pay the full amount of the tour ticket).
- Suggest a different tour of equal or greater value (Subject to availability and Tour type. In this case, you have to pay the full amount of the tour ticket).
In Case of Late Arrivals or No Show:
If you arrive late at the meeting point or do not show up on the tour day, you will lose that tour opportunity and won’t get any refund for that tour. Subject to availability and Tour type we may refer you to another tour time, but you must pay the full price for the ticket and the tour guide.
‘All Sales Final’ status:
Certain tours exclusively follow the “All Sales Final” Status, under which no refund or cancellation will be possible. You are highly encouraged to check the cancellation policy stated in the appropriate Tour FAQ section to understand the tour cancellation and refund status.
Additional Non-Refundable Cases:
- If the Tour has an advance booking confirmation policy, it will be non-refundable.
- Some unique tours can not be refundable or replaceable with another day or time, such as Colosseum Underground Tour, Nighttime tour, and so on.
- Private Tour is Non-refundable.
- There will be no refund for a last-minute booking.
***At the time of your booking, you must always check the cancellation policy stated in the appropriate Tour FAQ section. No refunds are available once the Tour has commenced.
Tour Cancellation Policy
Unless the tour stated any additional rates or fees (such as Hotel pickup/drop-off), the Cancellation Policies listed below apply to all tour reservations. Please carefully review the tour booking and FAQ section prior to confirming your booking. Please know that Rome Tour Tickets will always adhere to individual tour policies when applicable.
***Please note that cancellation fees will be calculated based on the date we receive your cancellation request via email and the tour start date.
***All the cancellation requests must be made directly with Rome Tour Tickets.
How to Cancel
Your tour cancellation request will be processed within one to seven business days. Verbal, over the phone, or voice mail requests will not be acknowledged. Please send us an email with the correct reason for canceling the trip or call us.
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Contact Number: +39 06 2757630 (opening hour 8 am to 4 pm from Monday to Saturday)
Covid-19 Epidemic Policy:
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, the Italian Law may affect the tour date, time, refund, and cancellation policy. Please note that our standard booking terms and cancellation policy are still in effect. Kindly check out the guidelines and restrictions while deciding to book or cancel any tour.
If you have any questions about our Tour Cancellation Policy, please call (+39 06 2757630, opening hours are Monday to Saturday from 8 am to 4 pm) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) before making any tour reservations.
Modifications to this Policy:
Rome Tour Tickets has the right to modify the conditions of this Refund and Cancellation Policy from time to time. In the case of such changes, the new rules will be applicable to any tours that are booked after the new rules take effect. Please feel free to contact us via email at email@example.com if you have any more questions concerning our cancellation policy.