Your Safety is Our First Priority
We are at Rome Tour Tickets very aware of the present situation caused by the COVID-19 Pandemic. Since we are operating our tours and other travel-related services in Rome, Italy so it’s our sole responsibility to keep you updated with the most accurate information.
Every country has applied trave restrictions so has Italy. We are one of the most affected countries in the world. Our heart goes out to every member of each family who suffered and still fighting COVID-19. Our prayers are with you and your family.
Italy’s government has started to withdraw lockdown in major cities and businesses are going to operate activities following COVID-19 Safety Guidelines set by the government. We are determined to follow all the rules and regulations to ensure the maximum safety of tourists and our staff.
We are going to start our tour services when the government announces that touristic travel is allowed to major attractions such as the Vatican Museums and Colosseum. To help you we are also including the publicly available link to Italy’s government website where you’ll be able to learn Travel restrictions and other important updates. Visit the link here – https://www.esteri.it/mae/it
Once we are ready to start operating our tour services, we are going to follow some strict guidelines which include –
- Tour will be operated in a small and very short group. So, if you are planning to book any tour on our website for more than 8 members please contact us first.
- To maintain the social distance, we are going to have a safe sitting and standing arrangement in our office.
- At the entrance of our office, we’ll have hand sanitizing and hand washing options.
- At the meeting point, you have to stand maintaining minimum distance with other travellers or groups.
- You must wear masks.
- You must wear hand gloves.
- If you book any tour and for any reason, if you don’t bring the mask or gloves, we’ll provide that. But, we highly recommend keeping COVID-19 safety equipment with you.
- You are suggested to follow all safety guidelines.
If you have any questions related to COVID-19 updates related to our tour services, please feel free to Contact Us. Our dedicated support team will get back to you within 24 hours. Thank you.