Terms and Conditions refer to the use of the Rome Tour Tickets website (the “Service”).
Please carefully read these “Terms and Conditions,” as they include crucial information regarding your legal rights and duties. This is the agreement between the Rome Tour Tickets (“us”, “we”, or “our”) and Its Users/Clients.
Acceptance and compliance with these Terms are required for access to and use of the Service. All visitors, users, and others who access or use the Service are bound by these Terms.
You may not use the Service if you disagree with any aspect of the terms.
- The phrase “terms and conditions of use” refers to the terms and conditions that influence the user’s usage of this website.
- The functions, devices, programs, information, and other tour services available through this website are referred to as services.
- Any individual who visits and/or uses this website is referred to as a user/client.
- Website (site) refers to rometourtickets.com and any links available from or within the website; but excludes any external websites or links to external websites that are not owned or controlled by Rome Tour Tickets or a related company doing business as Us.
- Physical material and items contained on this site that can be retrieved are referred to as material/s. Such as HTML, products, data, images, maps, videos, and so on.
- Content refers to the messages, information, text, and other material that are part of the website.
2. YOUR RELATION WITH ROME TOUR TICKETS
While using or accessing the website, as a user.
When you make a reservation with “Rome Tour Tickets,” it means that you have the authority to agree and accept these terms on behalf of yourself. These terms, together with the content on our website, constitute the complete agreement between you and Us. We hold the right to make changes to these terms and conditions at any time.
The adjustments and modifications will take effect after they have been published on the website, together with a notification of the alteration and/or integration. The users’ approval to comply with the revisions will be implied by their use of the website following the posting of the above-mentioned notice, even if they have not seen them. As a result, the user must read the terms and conditions of use on a regular basis to ensure that they are aware of the terms and conditions that control the use of the website.
3. OWNERSHIP (INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS)
Rome Tour Tickets gives a limited, non-exclusive right of access to the website and the materials included within for non-commercial, solely informative personal use.
The license is contingent on the user’s acknowledgment, compliance, and respect for all intellectual property rights related to the materials, such as copyright, trademark rights, and other intellectual property rights or intellectual deprivation, which are owned by Rome Tour Tickets and to which the customer has no entitlement.
The copyright represented by the statement “ALL RIGHTS ARE RESERVED” owned by Rome Tour Tickets, its affiliates and/or Partners, and/or third-party licensees protects all of the materials on this Website.
Without the prior written consent of Rome Tour Tickets or a qualified representative, no material can be copied, modified, reproduced, distributed, publicized, downloaded, rendered accessible to the public, diffused, or transmitted in any form or by any means.
The ability to sell, commercialize, or distribute the contents of the website, or to create works and/or materials derived from the website materials, such as website framing activities, reproduction of client information for use by others, and/or any type of data extraction, is not included in the authorization of website use.
Rome Tour Tickets specifically prohibits users from posting materials to the website that infringe on the intellectual property rights of third parties, such as music, software, photographs, and any other materials. Unless the user has got the required permissions.
4. COPYRIGHT VIOLATION CLAIMS
Third-party intellectual property rights are always respected by Rome Tour Tickets. If the user believes that his or her work has been reproduced and posted on this website in violation of his or her copyright, he or she must need to send the following documents:
- The signature of the person on behalf of the copyright owner, even if it is digital.
- The description of the copyrighted work that the user believes has been infringed upon.
- The location of the copyrighted content that the user believes has been violated on the website.
- The user confirms that the above information is true and that he is the only owner of the copyright or is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright holder.
- The user also confirms that the use of information was not approved by the copyright holder, the claimant, or allowed by law.
5. OTHER WEBSITE’S LINKS
Our Service may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not within Rome Tour Tickets’ control or ownership.
Rome Tour Tickets has no control over and takes no responsibility for any third-party websites or services, including their content, privacy policies, or practices. You further recognize and accept that Rome Tour Tickets will not be liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or claimed to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, products, or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We highly suggest you read the terms and conditions, as well as the privacy policies, of any third-party websites or services you use.
6. THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE USER FOR HIS/HER ACTIONS
The user promises to protect Rome Tour Tickets from any third-party claim, action, loss, or damage (including legal expenses) arising from the user’s conduct, violation of the terms of service, or infringement of third-party rights.
You agree to defend Rome Tour Tickets and anyone associated with us (directors, employees, agents) and hold us harmless from and against any claim of defamation, damages, losses, liabilities, costs, debts, or obligations arising from (a) Your access and use of our services, (b) Your violation of any kind of rules and agreements, and (c) Your violation of third-party service providers rights. This defense will ensure that you may continue to use our services.
8. SERVICE VALIDITY, MODIFICATION, AND AMENDMENTS
Rome tour Tickets services are only valid for the days and hours are shown on rometourtickets.com. Rome tour Tickets are not responsible for any information that it does not provide directly.
For any changes or modifications on the tour booking, kindly contact us at +39 389 892 2088 or email via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rome Tour Tickets reserves the right to cancel, alter, or replace any tour services that you have booked via rometourtickets.com at any time and for any reason.
9. REFUNDS AND CANCELLATION
To know about Rome tour Tickets Refunds and Cancellation Policy, kindly visit: https://rometourtickets.com/cancellation-policy/
10. PRICING POLICY
- All the Tour prices are fixed and will not be subject to surcharges.
- Rome Tour Tickets is not obligated to provide a breakdown of the expenditures associated with a Tour.
- If any tour expenses rise as a consequence of government action or if ticket prices rise suddenly without warning, Rome Tour Tickets reserves the right to notify you. Museum tickets or admission fees can be raised without notice due to the addition and removal of exhibitions by the museums.
- You have to pay for your tour in full at the time of booking, in which case the price of your tour will be locked at the price stated by the Company at the time.
11. OUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Rome Tour Tickets does not provide, own or manage the aircraft, accommodation, restaurants, and other facilities in association with the tours. While the Company has taken care in choosing tour and tour related facilities, we have not had the opportunity to look after or represent any aircraft, accommodation, restaurants and other facilities.
- Rome Tour Tickets are not liable if you or any of your group members die, become ill, or are injured due to failure to perform or improper performance.
- If you or any of your group members suffer an illness, injury, or death due to improper performance, Rome Tour Tickets can not be liable. But wherever possible, the Company will provide general support.
- Rome Tour Tickets accepts no liability for theft, labor conflicts, mechanical malfunction, government restraints, acts of war and/or terrorism, weather conditions, defects in any mode of conveyance, or any misadventure or casualty resulting from any cause without their control.
- We reserve the right to cancel or suspend your access to our Service at any time, without warning or responsibility, for any reason, including but not limited to if you violate the Terms.
- All provisions of the Terms that, by their nature, should survive termination, such as ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnification, and liability limits, shall survive termination.
- We reserve the right to cancel or suspend your account at any time, without warning or responsibility, for any reason, including but not limited to if you violate the Terms.
- Upon termination, your right to use the Service will immediately cease. You can simply stop using the Service if you want to close your account.
13. GENERAL PROVISIONS
- Governing Law:
- Entire Agreement:
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Italy without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will continue in effect. These Terms represent our whole agreement with respect to our Service, and supersede or replace any earlier agreements we may have had with respect to the Service.
Without our express approval, any rights or duties under this agreement may not be substituted, assigned, or transferred; only we, Rome Tour Tickets, have the right to assign it without limitation. Any substitution or assignment made in violation of this clause will be considered null and invalid.
The terms of this agreement are published in English, which was created solely by us and is offered to you purely for your convenience. You may, at your own risk, translate it into other languages. We recommend that you stick with the English version and just translate it for reference purposes, as translation might lead to errors.
The Rome Tour Tickets team is always ready to assist you and guide you in any situation. You can reach us by email at email@example.com.